Leadership MBA Courses & CurriculumLeadership MBA students take 13 core graduate courses and 3 electives to earn their degree. You’ll earn three leadership graduate certificates and your MBA degree – four credentials in one.
This certificate-style sequence to our program allows you to earn completion certificates while working toward your MBA degree. It also allows for you to add meaningful credentials to your resume well before graduation day. A typical course sequence is laid out below.
Enterprise Leadership Certificate (4 courses)
- LDR 5120: Effective Leadership
- COM 5330: Organizational Communication
- LDR 5220: Leading Organizational Change
- ECO 5170: Economics for Leaders
Management Analytics Certificate (4 courses)
- DAT 5140: Business Statistics & Analytics
- ACC 5110: Accounting for Decision Making
- FIN 5190: Financial Management
- MKT 5210: Marketing Strategy & Analytics
Strategy and Execution Certificate (4 courses)
- STR 5130: Strategic Thinking
- STR 5200: Innovation and Risk
- MGT 5230: Operations Management
- DAT 5860 Leading Technology Strategy
Electives: 3 graduate courses of your choice, 18 electives from which to choose (one of which could be Global Focus国产偷拍视频).
Capstone Course: CAP 5240: Strategic Management
Leadership MBA students go at their own pace, taking one or two graduate classes,
and flexing their academic schedules between evening, weekend, and online, to fit
with their busy lives. You’re allowed up to six years to finish your graduation requirements,
because we know that “life happens.” But for those who want to earn their Lake Forest
MBA quickly, graduation can be just 18 months away.